Cupping treatment Articles

Modern Cupping Treatment

Please explore a sample of cupping treatment related articles and if you’re interested in more information like this, consider checking out our book: Modern and Ancient Cupping Therapy by Dr. Young Ki Park. 

Treatment for Headaches

Overview and Pathophysiology 90% of all headaches are either migraine headaches, tension-type headaches, or a mixture of the two. The remaining 10% consists of disorders

Read More ...
Cupping Therapy

Treatment for Bell’s Palsy

Overview and Pathophysiology Bell’s palsy is also called idiopathic peripheral facial paralysis and affects the facial nerve (CN VII), which provides parasympathetic innervation to the

Read More ...