Modern Cupping Therapy | Dr. Park
Modified Fire Cupping Therapy Techniques by Dr. Young Ki Park
Dr. Park has established a unique integrative medical practice in the Indianapolis area, incorporating multiple medical modalities including conventional western medicine, East Asian Medicine, osteopathic manipulative therapy, and functional medicine.
CUPPING THERAPY BOOK
Buy Modern and Ancient Cupping Therapy by Dr. Park
Modern and Ancient Cupping Therapy and A Textbook of Integrative Medicine offers insight into the knowledge and skills gained through Dr. Park’s many years of experience in practicing and teaching integrative medicine and cupping therapy. It is intended for healthcare professionals, including physicians, acupuncturists, chiropractors, advanced practice providers, physical therapists, and massage therapists who want to expand their treatment spectrum and incorporate an effective healing modality to benefit their patients.
CUPPING THERAPY Seminar
Hands-On Cupping Therapy Training & Education
Our seminars – led by Dr. Park – consist of an introduction to integrative medicine, history of cupping, ancient and modern theories of cupping, cupping types and methods, introduction to modified fire cupping therapy, and much more. Our seminars are for Physicians, Acupuncturists, Chiropractors, Physical therapists, Advanced Practice Providers, Physical Trainers, and Massage therapists. The classes are 8-hours per day for two days and take place at our practice in Fishers, Indiana.
Meet dr. young ki park
Dr. Park is Revolutionizing Cupping Therapy.
Dr. Park learned his modified fire cupping therapy techniques from his father who originally discovered and practiced this particular form of cupping since the 1970s. Dr. Park has established a unique integrative medical practice in the Indianapolis area, incorporating multiple medical modalities including conventional western medicine, East Asian Medicine, osteopathic manipulative therapy, and functional medicine. Recently, he has just published Modern and Ancient Cupping Therapy and A Textbook of Integrative Medicine.
What Medical Professionals Are Saying
Cupping related articles
What We're Saying About Modern Cupping Therapy
An Introduction to Modified Cupping Therapy
In traditional Chinese glass cupping, the glass cup is placed on the patient’s skin after the cup is quickly heated with fire for one to two seconds. As the therapy cup cools, it creates a
Treatment for Headaches
Overview and Pathophysiology 90% of all headaches are either migraine headaches, tension-type headaches, or a mixture of the two. The remaining 10% consists of disorders of tissues of the head and neck, sinuses, TMJs, dental
Types and Methods of Cupping
Generally, dry and wet cupping are the two main types of cupping therapy. Dry cupping pulls the skin into the cup without scarifications, while in wet cupping the skin is lacerated or punctured with a